Click to enlarge
Click to enlarge
President and founder of Polymer and Chemical Technologies, Russell Dunn, Ph.D., P.E., has taught numerous courses in chemical engineering design, applications and chemistry throughout his career at Vanderbilt University, Auburn University, the Technical University of Denmark and the University of West Florida. He and his associates periodically offer short courses covering the state-of-the-art application of a number of chemical engineering design technologies.
He has authored numerous peer-reviewed articles and book chapters on various topics related to chemical engineering and materials science with new works published and presented regularly. Dunn is involved in several professional scientific societies, associations and conference committees, and gives presentations around the world about cutting-edge innovations in clean chemical products, processes and technologies, product failure analysis, and product and process safety.
Here are a few of his latest reports, presentations and published articles:
- International Programming Committee, 8th International Conference on Foundations of Computer Aided Process Design, Cle Elum, Washington, 2014.
- “From Energy to Mass Integration: Industrial Experiences”, R. F. Dunn, Process Integration Jubilee Conference 2013, Gothenburg, Sweden, March 2013.
- “Incorporating Process Integration Methodologies into Senior Capstone Design Courses”, R. F. Dunn and K. Debelak, American Institute of Chemical Engineers 2013 Annual Meeting, San Francisco, CA, November 2013.
- “A Shortcut Graphical and Spreadsheet Technique for Identifying Water Allocation Networks”, R. F. Dunn, K. Debelak and Z. Perlmutter, American Institute of Chemical Engineers 2013 Annual Meeting, San Francisco, CA, November 2013.
- “Teaching Safety in Undergraduate Chemical Engineering Laboratory and Chemical Engineering Design Courses”, R. F. Dunn and K. Debelak, American Institute of Chemical Engineers 2013 Annual Meeting, San Francisco, CA, November 2013.